This apple cake recipe is so easy, simple and delicious. So if you want some cake now, go ahead.
This cake is good for when you don’t have much time or you are a completely beginner of baking.
Look at the refrigerator or cupboard, find some fruits for baking.
I made this cake so many time with a variety fruits even with canned fruits.
What fruits can use with this apple cake recipe?
This recipe is a simple butter cake base that allows you to make a delicious cake with a variety of fruits.
I been baked with pears, blueberries, peaches, canned pineapple, mix apple with blueberries and of course apples.
Whatever fruits you like it’s ok , if it’s suitable for baking.
My favorite cake was with canned pineapple, also with mixed apples and blueberries.
- When you make apple cake, use firm baking apples. I use ‘granny Smith’ or ‘gala’ apples.
- Slice the apples thinly about 2 mm ~3 mm thickness, so it can be cooked at the same time with the cake batter.
- Use a spatula to evenly spread the apples in the pan.
- You don’t need to wait the butter room temperature, use the microwave.
- It’s good when it’s warm.
- It’s better when it’s cold. It’ll have a moister and stronger fruits flavor.
Anyway, if you come up with a good fruit for this cake, please let me know.
Easy apple cake recipe
- 9" cake pan
- 110 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 80 g butter
- 80 ml granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 2 apples
- Preheat oven to 175°C.Spread the butter evenly on the cake pan and lightly sprinkle with flour to prepare the cake doesn't stick.
- Peel the apples, remove the core and cut them 2 mm thick.Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and mix well with a fork.
- Melt the butter in a microwave for 30 seconds, then add sugar and vanilla essence and stir well.Add two eggs and mix well with a whisk.
- Add the flour mix to the egg mix and stir with a whisk.The dough is thin, so if you use a whisk, it's better because you don't get the lump of flour.
- Add the sliced apples to the dough and mix the dough evenly with the apples with a spatula.
- Add the cake mix, flatten it, and bake it in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Once it's golden brown, take it out, cool it down, and sprinkle with powdered sugar or just serve it.It's good when it's warm, it's better when it's cold.